Hardly anyone talks about this problem, because everyone is afraid of being considered as a messy person – unnecessarily. The problem of yellowed pillows affects many people. All of us sweats and sweating is the main culprit here … Certainly when you change the pillowcase you notice these ugly and unsightly stains, but how do you get rid of them? How to whiten yellowed pillows without damaging its structure?
We know a simple way, thanks to it you can make these unsightly yellow spots quickly disappear and the pillows will be disinfected. All using easily available means.
How to whiten yellowed pillows?
- Very hot water
- 1 cup of laundry detergent
- 1 cup of dishwasher detergent powder
- 1 cup of bleach
- 1/2 cup of borax
How to whiten yellowed pillows? Step by step:
- Fill the washing machine to 1/3 with hot water.
- Add laundry and dishwasher detergents, then borax and bleach.
- Switch on the washing machine for a moment and wait for the ingredients to dissolve.
- Place the pillows in the washing machine, then restart it.
- After washing the pillows, turn on the double rinse.
- Finally, put the pillows in the dryer. If you are afraid that they will become compact, drop special balls into the dryer or just tennis balls into them.
What do you think about this way of removing stains from the pillows? Will you try it?