More Than 30 Ideas for DIY Christmas Decorations, Transform Your Home Into a Winter Wonderland!
Mini Christmas trees, or festive decorations that are handmade and very original. Surely nobody will have similar ones at home. Fairly simple to make, couple of materials laying around the house no need to invest in expensive stuff. Start by looking at what you have in your kitchen, closet or basement. With a bit of creativity, you will replace pasta, plastic bottles, pinecones and even old denim into spectacular decorations. So get to work!
Do not throw away unused jeans from your closet. You can make ornaments in blue and navy blue colors in the following way.
1. Christmas Gift Socks
2. Modern Christmas Trees on Wooden Frames
3. Cute Stars That Can Be Hung From the Christmas Tree
4. Personalised Gift Lables
Do not get rid of these coloured packages. Their particular shape can make an ideal Christmas recycling ornament.
1 Cute Angels With Lush Hairstyles
2. Jingle Bells
Toilet paper rolls are, in the case of making decorations, a very desirable product. And most importantly, they are in every house.
1. Paper Stars Decorated With Sequins. Ideal for Hanging on a Christmas Tree
2. Lovely Lanterns That Will Light up Every Room. Especially With an Electric Candles in.
3. Ornaments Made of Half-Rolls
4. You Can Make a Nutcracker From a Paper Towel Roll
More Ideas to Use up Toilet Paper Rolls.
Wine lovers often collect corks. Before Christmas, such a collection can be useful to make beautiful decorations.
1. Wine Cork Tree
2. Corks Arranged in Color
3. Christmas Flange
4. Cute Reindeer
Look in the kitchen cabinets and take out some of the pasta you have. You can easily turn it into an original decoration.
1. Green Noodly Wreath
2. Shells Are Ideal for Making a Christmas Tree
3. Glittering Chain
4. Tiny Angels From Several Types of Pasta
5. Golden Candle Holder
Best Of Pinecones
These gifts of the forest are very much associated with Christmas. They will look beautiful on the Christmas tree.
1. Lovely Hedgehog
2. A Tiny Christmas Tree
3. Fireplace Ornaments
4. A Curtain Made of Dried Goods
5. Simple Decoration Made of Cones Painted White. But It Looks so Festive 😉.
Apart from pasta, you can use aromatic spices to make Christmas decorations.
1. Christmas Bulbs Made of Aniseed, Mustard Seeds and Black Pepper
2. Aniseed Wreath
3. Cinnamon Sticks Decoration
Bottom of Plastic Bottles
Reduce your recycled storage. Collect a small collection of different size plastic bottles and turn them into decorations, which will be envied by relatives.
1. Bottle Tips Are Perfect for Making Snowflakes
2. Mini Christmas Tree From a Green Bottle
3. A Whole World Closed in a Small Bulb
4. Golden Bell
5. Angels Made of Cut Bottles, Ribbon & Coloured Paper
Which decorations you liked the most?