A fast sweet snack in a charming Christmas setting. Simple and perfect combination!
- 2 cups of chocolate flakes
- 4 sesame sticks
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of Nutella
- 3 tablespoons of soft butter
- 1 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
1. In a bowl, mix soft butter, nutella and peanut butter.
2. Add powdered sugar and knead for the dough.
3. Place a finger in the center of the plate. Form the base of the Christmas tree around it,
from the resulting mixture.
4. Then complete your creation with the help of chocolate flakes. Also, don’t forget to add powdered sugar at the very end. Bon Appetit!