We all like pizza, don’t we? Just think about all the times you had it with the bunch of your friends, either in a restaurant or delivered home. Our life wouldn’t be the same without it!
Dough coming out of a bottle
Of course some of us go one step further and go for the challenge of making their own pizza. Cookery books and the internet offer a myriad of recipes including instructions how to make perfect pizza dough. One of them explains how to make pizza dough that flows out of a bottle.
Scientists in the kitchen
Bill Nye is an American TV presenter. In his social media he shares several interesting facts from the field of science. Recently he has published a pizza dough that you make in a bottle! It all comes down to the chemical reactions occurring while we cook things.
A bottle dough step by step
1. Pour two spoonful of sugar into the bottle.
2. Next pour in 150 ml of warm water.
3. Turn the cap and shake it well so that all the sugar dissolves.
4. Add two teaspoonful of powdered yeast.
5. Put a balloon on the bottle and wait till the yeast grows.
6. When it expands, pour everything into a bowl, add the flour and let the dough grow on.
7. Form the cake, add your favorite ingredients and bake it! And that’s it!
@billnyeConsider the following… cooking is #science! #TikTokFood #LearnOnTikTok #TikTokPartner♬ original sound – Bill Nye
What do you think about this recipe? Will you give it a try at home?