Our cinnamon pie must be gigantic ? There is simply no other option! ?
-480 ml of milk
-115 g of melted butter
-100 g of sugar
-7 g dried yeast
-630 g of flour
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1 pinch of salt
-175 g of soft butter
-165 g of brown sugar
-2 tbsp of cinnamon
-115 g of cream cheese
-2 tablespoons of melted butter
-2 tbsp of milk
-1 tbsp of vanilla extract
-160 g of powdered sugar
1.In a bowl, combine together: milk, butter and sugar.
2. Then add dried yeast and flour (600 g). Leave the dough covered to rise (an hour).
3. Add the rest of the flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture. Knead into dough.
4. Roll out the dough (like on the picture below). In a bowl, combine together soft butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread the filling on the dough.
5. Divide the dough into wide stripes. Then start rolling them up, create one giant element. Leave to rise again until the dough covers the entire surface of the mold. Put it in the oven (temp. 160 Celsius degrees) under the foil for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for another 25 minutes.
6. Prepare the icing by combining cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. When it’s ready, spread it on the cinnamon.