Holidays are fast approaching, so today we come with the offer of a cake that perfectly fits into the joyful atmosphere of a special period. You can’t miss it ?❄️?
- 5 eggs first, whip the egg whites with sugar, then add the yolks
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 160 g of soft butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of coffee liqueur
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup of 30% cream
The other ingredients
- candied cherries
1. Prepare a dark sponge cake, combining all the ingredients. Then put the cake in the oven for 50 minutes (temp. 180 Celsius degrees). When the cake cools, divide it in half.
2. Time for the mass. To prepare it, combine butter, powdered sugar and coffee liqueur together.
3. Place the mass on a biscuit and place the second part of the cake on top.
4. In the water bath, prepare the icing by combining 30% cream and chocolate together.
5. Put the icing on the cake and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Before serving, decorate each piece of a cake with pretzels, sugar eyes and candied cherries to form a reindeer. Bon Appetit!