Holidays are fast approaching, so today we come with the offer of a cake that perfectly fits into the joyful atmosphere of a special period. You can’t miss it 😉❄️🎄
- 5 eggs first, whip the egg whites with sugar, then add the yolks
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 160 g of soft butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of coffee liqueur
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup of 30% cream
The other ingredients
- candied cherries
2. Time for the mass. To prepare it, combine butter, powdered sugar and coffee liqueur together.
3. Place the mass on a biscuit and place the second part of the cake on top.
4. In the water bath, prepare the icing by combining 30% cream and chocolate together.
5. Put the icing on the cake and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Before serving, decorate each piece of a cake with pretzels, sugar eyes and candied cherries to form a reindeer. Bon Appetit!