Holidays are just around the corner and during this special period, you can’t miss things like a Christmas tree. We decided that this year this unusual tree must appear in our kitchen. And here it is – a Christmas tree of puff pastry with ricotta and spinach. Yummy!
-1 piece of a puff pastry
-350g of ricotta
-100g of 30% cream
-50g of yellow cheese
-150g of spinach
-5 pcs. of cherry tomatoes
1. In a bowl, use a mixer to combine ricotta cheese and 30% cream.
2. Add eggs, yellow cheese and spinach. Mix thoroughly.
3. Shape a Christmas tree from the created dough. Then divide the cake like on the picture below.
4. Using a cap, separate small circles from the dough. Arrange cocktail tomatoes in the center of a Christmas tree.
5. Apply each side of the cake on every cherry tomato. Then smear the Christmas tree with a mixed egg. Put in the oven for 20 min (temp. 200 Celsius degrees).
6. And the Christmas tree is ready!