How to Wash Socks? They Will Be Snow White without Using Bleach!
White socks – everyone who likes to walk in them knows how hard it is to take care of their snow-white color. Whether we want it or not, sooner or later they simply turn grey. The question arises, however, if it is possible to restore their former shine? It turns out that… YES! Here is how to wash socks, so that they look like new again!
Here are two ways to help you do that.
How to wash socks – method #1 to refresh white socks
1. Add a tablespoon of salt to a bowl of warm water and mix thoroughly.
2. When the salt has dissolved, put the socks in the bowl for a few minutes.
3. After that time has passed, wash them in the washing machine as usual.
How to wash socks – method #2 to refresh white socks
1) First, soak the socks in warm water.
2. Take the socks out of the water and sprinkle them with baking soda and lemon juice.
3. Rub the socks together and put them in a bowl of warm water.
4. Wait 5 minutes and remove the socks from the bowl, then wash them in the washing machine as you always do.
Try it and you’ll find that buying new white socks isn’t necessary at all.