10 Wedding Cakes With Newlyweds’ Pets
For some people, animals become an important part of their lives. Dogs or cats become domesticated and spend every day with their owners. Some couples are so attached to their furries that they cannot imagine that they would miss them at the wedding.
Dogs on Cakes
Gil and Luna are owners of two dogs. Einstein is 3 years old (Welsh corgi Pembroke), and Chimney is 10 years old (mopsa terrier mix). The couple made sure that the likenesses of their pets became a decoration of the wedding cake.
A selected confectionery made a minimalist white cake. On top of it there were figures of the newlyweds and their pets. Of course, it could not be done without a photo session first. The photographs will make then a great souvenir for life.
Elegant Cake in its Full Glory
Dogs at the Wedding
It turns out that Gil and Luna’s decision to make their pets a part of the wedding was not an isolated one. More and more couples decide to do so. The results are unusual and often quite funny cakes, which when it comes to the guests will be remembered for a long time.
1. A Young Couple at the Top and All Their Dogs
2. Happy Newlyweds With Their Pets
3. The Dog Left Footprints All Over The Cake
4. The Furry Man Puts His Head Out of the Icing
5. All Makes Perfect Sence, Who’s the Owner
6. Elegant Cake in Black and White Decor
7. Someone Couldn’t Wait, Had a Quick Taste
8. In Pastel Colors
9. Dogs Replaced Their Owners Instead
Wedding Witness Pair
What do you think about wedding cakes with pets in the lead role?