Do you remember our No Bake Watermelon Cake post? If you liked the idea we’ve got something for you – the perfect dish to impress your young, and not only, party guests. The No Bake Edible Teacups from She Knows Food & Recipes blog is the thing! Once again something what I like the most – easy to prepare – little helpers are welcomed here, stoning in the effect.
Although I prefer to prepare a totally homemade food for my kids, I think none children’s party can go without the No Bake Edible Teacups. Isn’t it fulfillment of our childhood dreams to feel magic in the air? Being at the party, where you can eat your elegant tea cups is pure magic, don’t you think? And, what is also a factor for me, by very simple means. If you agree, please DO try it at home and share with us here.
To see and follow full step by step guide for No Bake Edible Teacups, click the link.
What you need:
- Zip-top bag
Supplies / ingredients:
- Vanilla sandwich cookie wafers
- Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Ice cream sugar cones (top 1-1/2 inch
- Circle pretzels (found in Chex Mix Sweet ‘n Salty Honey Nut mix)
- Chocolate frosting (chocolate pudding, chocolate ganache, etc.)
- Chocolate or vanilla candy melts